San Diego Security Camera InstallationResidential & Commercial San Diego CCTV Installation Services in Riverside & Orange County
When you want to protect your investments and property, one logical way to do that is through installing surveillance cameras. Camera systems can help discourage illegal activity and other activities that can hurt your assets. When making the decision to install surveillance cameras, let our San Diego surveillance installation professionals at Silverstrand Technologies, Inc. handle it. A second great option that goes in tandem with security cameras is taking control of your entry doors into your residence or commercial property, by installing an Access Control System you now have full control of who, what and when someone has access to your property. No more handing out a bunch of keys.
Want to start protecting your residence or commercial property? Call Silverstrand Technologies, Inc. at (619) 732-0628 today to get started on security camera installation in San Diego, CA!
Our Comprehensive Security System Services
Our company has been helping clients protect their properties since 2007. Our superior workmanship and quality products have earned the respect and gratitude from our clients throughout Southern California. Our San Diego CCTV experts are dedicated to providing our clients with only the highest quality of service and ensuring them some peace of mind.
We offer a range of San Diego security camera services including:
- High-quality cameras
- Comprehensive camera options and accessories
- Onsite and Cloud Access Control
- Sophisticated software programs
- Professional and timely CCTV installation
What type of Security camera is right for my property?
While installing surveillance cameras may seem straightforward, it is important that you understand your options and select a camera style that fits your goals and preferences. Our Orange County, Riverside, or San Diego security camera installation team can help you determine which surveillance system is the perfect fit for your needs.
We can work with you to help determine the best option:
- Hidden/discreet cameras: Can be very covert, appearing to be different objects, camouflaged, or placed in discreet locations, allowing them to catch more discreet actions.
- Dome cameras: Are placed in unobtrusive, dome-shaped housing. They may be used to both catch thieves and reassure customers. They can allow for tilting, panning, and zooming.
- Bullet cameras: Are typically wall or ceiling-mounted and used indoors (some outdoor use). They are designed to primarily capture images from a fixed area, with minimal movement.
- Infrared/night vision cameras: Use IR LEDs to allow vision in a complete of lighting. This may be ideal for facilities that need around-the-clock security and monitoring.
- Day or night cameras: Can be used 24/7 for varying light conditions, adjusting to glares, sunlight, and strong backlights. They are ideal for outdoor areas, such as parking lots.
- Varifocal cameras: Can be very helpful, allowing an operator to zoom in or out while still maintaining focus on the image. This can be important in cases where verification is needed.
Wireless Security Cameras Are Available
In addition, there are also various network/IP cameras and wireless cameras that can transmit images over the internet. The bandwidth will often be compressed to make it manageable. These types of cameras are easier to install than traditional analog cameras, as they do not require any cable or additional power to send images over long distances. You may also prefer the camera feed to be in high-definition. While not typically needed for general locations, they can be very beneficial for niche markets, such as casinos and other industries that may require extreme clarity.
About Our San Diego Surveillance Installation Team
When it comes to providing security camera and access control installations and products in San Diego, Riverside, or Orange County you will be in great hands with Team Silverstrand. We have assisted residential and commercial clients with their surveillance, access control, and security needs. Our San Diego CCTV experts are knowledgeable when it comes to helping you pick the right system to fit the size of your project. We offer a wide range of security cameras and access control options to help improve your security systems. Our San Diego security camera installation team will help you determine which pieces of technology will fit your project and best benefit you.
What To Look For In Your San Diego CCTV Company
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau - Since our inception in 2007, we've been a pioneer in serving the best San Diego CCTV service possible, and we've even been recognized by the BBB with an A+ rating.
- Complimentary consultation - We here at Silverstand Technologies, Inc. believe in our products pricing so much, that we offer free consultations because we know that when you're informed the choice will be clear as day.
- Customer-focused service - We know that without happy customers, we couldn't possibly be the company we are today. You can read through our reviews here and become our next happy customer today.
- Fully trained and certified staff - Since we serve the most prestigious businesses in San Diego and the military as well, we know that we need to have a team that's as capable as possible. Your security is safe with our top-of-the-line CCTV professionals.
- Coupons & money saving opportunities - We want our San Diego security cameras to be as accessible as possible for all of those who need us. Make sure to check out our coupons here and find out how you can save today.
- Industry-leading installation processes - When it comes to your CCTV installation process, we'll listen to your needs, evaluate your property, and make suggestions based on our professional assessment. You can see the finished products of our installations here.
Check out our top manufacturers:
Receive A Free Estimate For Your Surveillance Installation!
When you’re ready to get started on installing security cameras on your property, call Silverstrand Technologies, Inc. It is our goal to exceed your expectations and provide you with quality technology and surveillance. Whatever your project entails, our San Diego CCTV installation team can handle it. We know that our pricing is as competitive as it gets so we're open to free estimates for whatever kind of network of security cameras you need. If you have any questions at all about your needs in San Diego security cameras, check out our FAQ page here.
4 Signs You Need New CCTV Installation
1. Sun damage - Not all security cameras are designed to thrive in the great outdoors. The sun for example often destroys indoor security camera that are outside because it will get through the lens and negatively affect your image sensor. Watch out for warped video and eventually the shots will go black.
2. Your camera is on an electrified surface - If your security cameras were installed on a metal surface then your should contact our San Diego CCTV installation experts pronto. The metal conducts electrical currents which can hurt your cameras beyond repair. Usually we don't use metal unless we have to and in those instances a wooden support block can help.
3. No infrared cut filter - All outdoor cameras will need this infrared cut filter or else you won't be able to see much on your outdoor camera. You can try to turn down the brightness all you want, but details are lost when an image is overexposed.
4. Electrical issues - It goes without saying that security cameras require a well functioning electrical installation. But if you're having any issues with your cameras not turning on either contact an electrician or our San Diego CCTV installation experts because it's either your electricity or your cameras are dead.Call today or contact us online to request a free consultation for surveillance installation with our experts in San Diego security camera installation!