San Diego Security Camera InstallationResidential & Commercial San Diego CCTV Installation Services in Riverside & Orange County
When you want to protect your investments and property, one logical way to do that is through installing surveillance cameras. Camera systems can help discourage illegal activity and other activities that can hurt your assets. When making the decision to install surveillance cameras, let our San Diego surveillance installation professionals at Silverstrand Technologies, Inc. handle it. A second great option that goes in tandem with security cameras is taking control of your entry doors into your residence or commercial property, by installing an Access Control System you now have full control of who, what and when someone has access to your property. No more handing out a bunch of keys.
Want to start protecting your residence or commercial property? Call Silverstrand Technologies, Inc. at (619) 732-0628 today to get started on security camera installation in San Diego, CA!
Best Places To INstall Security Cameras
On today's market, their are numerous great indoor and outdoor cameras that both homeowners & businesses have access to. The part that might be a little more difficult is figuring out where it would be most optimal to place the security cameras. At Silverstrand Technologies, Inc. our security camera installation in San Diego will provide you with 4 tips on the best place to put your new security cameras.
Exterior: Front Door -
You might think that potential intruders always will try and break in through the backdoor or even side entrances, but the numbers tell us that about 34% of break ins happen at the front door. It's also a very likely place where package pirates are most likely to strike. Having a security camera or a video doorbell is a great line of defense at your front door.
Exterior: Driveway -
With a camera set up pointed towards your garage or driveway will help keep an eye on bikes, cars, or even grills. If there is a gate at the end of your driveway, you may think about adding a camera there as well.
Interior: Common Areas -
Placing a camera in one of your common gathering areas like your kitchen or living room is a great way to keep an eye on the kids as well as babysitters. Think about making rooms that have large ground-floor windows a priority in placing new security cameras.
Interior: Hallway -
Placing a camera in your main hallway or stairway will make it quiet difficult for intruders to move throughout a home undetected. If someone tries to break into your home through a bathroom or bedroom, they'll still be caught on camera as they move through the home.
Our Comprehensive Security System Services
Our company has been helping clients protect their properties since 2007. Our superior workmanship and quality products have earned the respect and gratitude from our clients throughout Southern California. Our San Diego CCTV experts are dedicated to providing our clients with only the highest quality of service and ensuring them some peace of mind.
We offer a range of San Diego security camera services including:
- High-quality cameras
- Comprehensive camera options and accessories
- Onsite and Cloud Access Control
- Sophisticated software programs
- Professional and timely CCTV installation
What type of Security camera is right for my property?
While installing surveillance cameras may seem straightforward, it is important that you understand your options and select a camera style that fits your goals and preferences. Our Orange County, Riverside, or San Diego security camera installation team can help you determine which surveillance system is the perfect fit for your needs.
We can work with you to help determine the best option:
- Multisensor cameras: Use a single camera housing to hold up to 4 individual camera sensors. Achieve 180, 270 and 360 degrees of coverage. This is all accomplished over a single CAT5/6 cable saving on installation labor and hardware cost.
- Hidden/discreet cameras: Can be very covert, appearing to be different objects, camouflaged, or placed in discreet locations, allowing them to catch more discreet actions.
- Dome cameras: Are placed in unobtrusive, dome-shaped housing. They may be used to both catch thieves and reassure customers. They can allow for tilting, panning, and zooming.
- Bullet cameras: Are typically wall or ceiling-mounted and used indoors (some outdoor use). They are designed to primarily capture images from a fixed area, with minimal movement.
- Infrared/night vision cameras: Use IR LEDs to allow vision in a complete of lighting. This may be ideal for facilities that need around-the-clock security and monitoring.
- Day or night cameras: Can be used 24/7 for varying light conditions, adjusting to glares, sunlight, and strong backlights. They are ideal for outdoor areas, such as parking lots.
- Varifocal cameras: Can be very helpful, allowing an operator to zoom in or out while still maintaining focus on the image. This can be important in cases where verification is needed.
Wireless Security Cameras Are Available
In addition, there are also various network/IP cameras and wireless cameras that can transmit images over the internet. The bandwidth will often be compressed to make it manageable. These types of cameras are easier to install than traditional analog cameras, as they do not require any cable or additional power to send images over long distances. You may also prefer the camera feed to be in high-definition. While not typically needed for general locations, they can be very beneficial for niche markets, such as casinos and other industries that may require extreme clarity.
About Our San Diego Surveillance Installation Team
When it comes to providing security camera and access control installations and products in San Diego, Riverside, or Orange County you will be in great hands with Team Silverstrand. We have assisted residential and commercial clients with their surveillance, access control, and security needs. Our San Diego CCTV experts are knowledgeable when it comes to helping you pick the right system to fit the size of your project. We offer a wide range of security cameras and access control options to help improve your security systems. Our San Diego security camera installation team will help you determine which pieces of technology will fit your project and best benefit you.
What To Look For In Your San Diego CCTV Company
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau - Since our inception in 2007, we've been a pioneer in serving the best San Diego CCTV service possible, and we've even been recognized by the BBB with an A+ rating.
- Complimentary consultation - We here at Silverstand Technologies, Inc. believe in our products pricing so much, that we offer free consultations because we know that when you're informed the choice will be clear as day.
- Customer-focused service - We know that without happy customers, we couldn't possibly be the company we are today. You can read through our reviews here and become our next happy customer today.
- Fully trained and certified staff - Since we serve the most prestigious businesses in San Diego and the military as well, we know that we need to have a team that's as capable as possible. Your security is safe with our top-of-the-line CCTV professionals.
- Coupons & money saving opportunities - We want our San Diego security cameras to be as accessible as possible for all of those who need us. Make sure to check out our coupons here and find out how you can save today.
- Industry-leading installation processes - When it comes to your CCTV installation process, we'll listen to your needs, evaluate your property, and make suggestions based on our professional assessment. You can see the finished products of our installations here.
Check out our top manufacturers:
Receive A Free Estimate For Your Surveillance Installation!
When you’re ready to get started on installing security cameras on your property, call Silverstrand Technologies, Inc. It is our goal to exceed your expectations and provide you with quality technology and surveillance. Whatever your project entails, our San Diego CCTV installation team can handle it. We know that our pricing is as competitive as it gets so we're open to free estimates for whatever kind of network of security cameras you need. If you have any questions at all about your needs in San Diego security cameras, check out our FAQ page here.